CEO Michael Wakefield and the staff of TAPS, would like to congratulate Denis Hebbard of J H Hebbard Pty Ltd on his extraordinary career in the Industry.
The Hebbard family business has served our Industry well with over 50 years of dedication, passion, contribution and commitment. Denis has given years of his time to the Plumbing Industry, silently working within all sectors that has laid the foundations and helped formed a vibrant and committed Industry we should all be grateful for.
Now to recognise some of his many achievements, which include:
- Life Member of MPA
- President of the MPA
- State & Federal representative for various training/curriculum committees
- Sanitary Plumbers & Gasfitters Advisory Board Representative
- Committee Member on CITB
- Representative for licensing at CBS
- Current Board Member of TAPS (since inauguration 1997)
- Board Member on other Group Training Organisations
- Chief Judge for plumbing at WorldSkills
- Running a very successful family plumbing business.
We wish you all the best with your recent retirement and hope and pray your golf handicap improves. Once again congratulations from all of us Denis.